news

This Young Couple Having $ex for the First Time Land themselves in The Hospital…What They Did Will Shock You

A couple having s*x for the first time has landed in trouble and left with serious injuries. What they did will leave you in shock. The couple in Vietnam were too shy to buy a condom (Photo: Reuters)A young Vietnamese couple having s*x for the first time were left with serious injuries after a serious mishap.

The couple who were too shy to buy a condom, had opted to use a plastic bag as a condom and it backfired. Dailymail reports that the pair ended up in hospital in the city of Hanoi having sustained bad scratches during the sexual encounter. The youngsters were both college undergraduates according to the hospital director, Nguyen The Luong.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Copyright © 2016.

To Top